What's new

Have I died and gone to ferrari heaven?

That's the same as my car! In fact that's me in the red suit and black helmet  (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the black one. Very sleek and sexy! I love the tail lights!

that one does look good! the 458 Italia :D

That's the same as my car! In fact that's me in the red suit and black helmet  (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

so you are italian stigs cousin?:D

in the uk you can pay to drive the new lambo and 458 italia and a porche for £500.. I might do it

that one does look good! the 458 Italia :D

so you are italian stigs cousin?:D

in the uk you can pay to drive the new lambo and 458 italia and a porche for £500.. I might do it

I am indeedy stigs cousin I taught the stig all he knows lmao. If you pay to drive it let me know I might join ya 😉

iHolophyte

Love Ferraris. Still some of the most classic lines of any car out there. And the sound of them is simply humbling. I even really like the California as a good touring car. If I ever won the lottery, the Ferrari dealer would be one of my first stops.

I am indeedy stigs cousin I taught the stig all he knows lmao. If you pay to drive it let me know I might join ya 

iHolophyte

lol new stig learnt very fast, now I know where from! :D

i will let you know, probably march time as thats when they will have the new lambo

$500? For how long?

actually 500 uk pounds so more like $770 but you get 3 laps in a porche another 4 in the lambo and 4 in the ferrari italia, I think they estimate it to be just over 2 hours and they give you the option to record it to dvd.

Love Ferraris. Still some of the most classic lines of any car out there. And the sound of them is simply humbling. I even really like the California as a good touring car. If I ever won the lottery, the Ferrari dealer would be one of my first stops.

I agree! they are very costly to run and also the ferrari 360 you only get 9 miles per gallon! imagine how much you will be at the gas/petrol station lol! not to mention maintenance costs and paying the price of a house for the car lol.

actually the new Ferrari FF imo looks ugly but it looks like it will have four seats

.........oOOOOO (damn it she's on to me!!)

wow 200 million?!?!?! this persons life is about to change for ever