What's new

Have 2 Weeks Left to Upgrade. Will they Upgrade Early?

xxdemo

Reaction score
I have two weeks till my upgrade eligibility but my phone is having problems and I would like to upgrade early.

Will Verizon let me do this? I know that there are different answers to this but has anybody actually given a shot recently for the iphone?

I have two weeks till my upgrade eligibility but my phone is having problems and I would like to upgrade early.

Will Verizon let me do this? I know that there are different answers to this but has anybody actually given a shot recently for the iphone?

well im on Rogers in Canada, when i use to call the 1-800# they would always quote one date as my upgrade, then i walked into a store askign the same question and they said sure you can upgrade now, and it was actually months before the rep on the phone said i could, so just walk into a store and ask

My upgrade was July 2011 and they let me do it online Feb for iphone.

Probably not....I was in Verizon tonight. I'm due for an upgrade in 4 weeks and they would not budge. Found out my wife was due for an early upgrade because she is doing the family plan but she is not due for the ne2 until April, so I could use her upgrade but would not get the $30. off so decided to wait until I can get $30. off. But as I said they would not budge on my 4 weeks out, they are holding steady to the 20 months..

You can upgrade to iphone early, but only ONLINE. They ship FedEx overnight anyway. I was 6 months before end of contract and they gave me the discount pricing of ($199/299) with a 2 year contract.

I went into my local Verizon store this weekend and they said I was eligible for an upgrade. The surprise is my 2 year mark on my DX isn't up till NOVEMBER! :cool: Everyone I spoke to until this weekend told me I'd have to wait. I'm a happy camper to say the least now that I have my iphone.