What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

XDRoX

Reaction score
Please post here when it does. Mine hasn't yet and if it's coming from China I don't see how they will have enough time if they don't ship very soon.
Right now mine says "Preparing for shipment."

Mine won't say that for some time to come :(

Mine won't say that for some time to come :(

How come? Did you not wait up until midnight and order first thing? Or were some of the models just not ready at time of pre-order?
I heard the Jet Blacks went quickly. I ordered a matte black one.

How come? Did you not wait up until midnight and order first thing? Or were some of the models just not ready at time of pre-order?
I heard the Jet Blacks went quickly. I ordered a matte black one.
I'm in the UK so pre-orders were supposed to open at 8.01am but it didn't, It was late and by the time it did open dates had already slipped back so I got October 4th - 10th.

I'm in the UK so pre-orders were supposed to open at 8.01am but it didn't, It was late and by the time it did open dates had already slipped back so I got October 4th - 10th.
I couldn't get in until 20 after and I ordered jet black. So a double whammy. Oct 18-31 Guess I should have ordered silver :(

I'm beginning to get a little worried. Still hasn't shipped. I assume the phones are in China and I don't know how they are going to make it all the was the the States in so little time. Is it possible the phones are already here?

I'm beginning to get a little worried. Still hasn't shipped. I assume the phones are in China and I don't know how they are going to make it all the was the the States in so little time. Is it possible the phones are already here?
Any luck yet?