What's new

Has imessage been down again?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble with iMessage in the last couple of hours,it wasn't working when i was messaging with my son,would only send as text then it suddenly worked again.

No mine has been ok but I haven't been on it enough this afternoon to notice.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

No mine has been ok but I haven't been on it enough this afternoon to notice.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
ok thanks,was really odd how it just started to work again,of course it didn't kick in again until after it had cost me a fortune in text messages.

Uggh that's awful!!!

iPhoneMommy

PHP:
How is your cellular reception?
it's pretty good most of the time,it was normal at the time and everything else was working,it was odd how for about 2hours imessage wouldn't work then it just kicked in again.

I thought it was my phone. Almost went to the apple store. But if I'm not alone. Not sure what they will do.

iPhoneMommy

When my data connection is sketchy, my iMessages become text messages.

Who knows with technology :-(

yes who know's,imessage can be flaky,just seems more so lately though.

Hii i m using iphone4s version 5.0.1 n it is jailbreak my imessage is not getting activate even i hav made my apple id plz help out...

Last edited: