What's new

Has anyone's iPhone 6 plus bend yet?

Well mine has somehow bent and pretty annoyed at it as I genuinely have no idea of when it happened. I have had mine a month and protected back and front with Zagg Film Protection and also in a silicon case. Mine was pictured on here when I won the recent competition for the iPhone size it up photos. I still have my original iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 and they are in mint condition because I look after my phones. Never had any phone damage at all and always keep my iPhone in front right spacious pocket, always by itself. I have been to Iceland and used it all over the place and the Photos and videos were brilliant . It was only when I returned home and that my daughter noticed it was bent when she was looking through my photos. I took it to Apple today and they said they were not replacing any iPhones with bends in them. Spoke to the manager and same response from him. They said that it would take substantial pressure to bend the phone, but I said if that were the case then how come I had no recollection of something substantial happening. Not at all happy with Apple's response and got the address to complain to. Quite a few folk around me started asking about the damage and when I said to the Manager I felt like publicly speaking about the damage in the store I was told they would call the Police. They Apple staff were okay to me, they just said they were follow company policy regarding the iPhone Bends.
iPhone 6 Bend - 16.jpg
iPhone 6 Bend - 09.jpg
iPhone 6 Bend - 11.jpg
iPhone 6 Bend - 14.jpg
iPhone 6 Bend - 15.jpg

Ouch ;(, hope they replace the obviously defective phone mate ;(.

Ouch ;(, hope they replace the obviously defective phone mate ;(.

Well apparently Apple UK stores have been told not to replace any bent iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus phones. That is what the manager of the Apple store told me :-(

Well apparently Apple UK stores have been told not to replace any bent iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus phones. That is what the manager of the Apple store told me :-(
Try going to the Apple website and check to see if what the manager told you is the official company policy. An iPhone is too expensive to take one person's word on something like this.

I still refuse to side with those that say this is a "manufacturing defect." I would ALMOST go with it being a "design defect." In that case, shame on Apple for designing and manufacturing a mobile device mainly out of aluminum. With that said, with the millions of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus' already sold and in circulation... the bending issue is a very, very small problem. So small I don't see Apple every making it a recallable issue.

I agree with what scifan57 said, Have another go at Apple, If it was me I would ring them and see if you can get any joy there, I certainly wouldn't cave in.

No bend in mine....Had it in a case since day1....way too slippery for these butter fingers.

I only received mine yesterday, it hasn't had a chance to bend and I'll do my best to make sure it never does.

I jokingly told my buddy Iphone was bent today....we took it out of the case....and it was bent. It's inly kinda silly because he is a huge fanboy and I can't help but find humor in it. Hopefully Apple replaces for free with a non-defective phone.

I don't consider the bent phone defective, just not a strong design. They should have made the case a little thicker or made it out of stronger grade aluminum.

I jokingly told my buddy Iphone was bent today....we took it out of the case....and it was bent. It's inly kinda silly because he is a huge fanboy and I can't help but find humor in it. Hopefully Apple replaces for free with a non-defective phone.

What kind of case does he use?