What's new

Has anyone received any shipping confirmation for the iPhone 8 or 8 Plus?

I got Silver and I really like that shade in the glass, its more like a really off white.
You’ll Hafta post a pic.
I gotta find another case. My 7 plus case is a bit scuffed up. I use my phone at work and it gets wet, dropped you name it. Use the camera at work a lot for reports so I need a rugged case but don’t want bulky. I have an OtterBox defender knockoff on it now, built very well (maybe even better) just a little too bulky for me.

Got mine on the upgrade program yesterday in my local Apple Store, it took a hour to transfer 160 apps and 2400+ photos on the store's high speed connection. The screen, the speed, and the 256GB storage made it worth the upgrade from the 7 plus. I am loving the improved camera.

You’ll Hafta post a pic.
I gotta find another case. My 7 plus case is a bit scuffed up. I use my phone at work and it gets wet, dropped you name it. Use the camera at work a lot for reports so I need a rugged case but don’t want bulky. I have an OtterBox defender knockoff on it now, built very well (maybe even better) just a little too bulky for me.

Yepper, that's why I have two iPhones with active SIM cards and different numbers, one for home and one for work. Apple and iOS make it really easy to use either for either, but I try to keep them separate (plus my 4S is still in perfect shape and I love the look). When I update the 4S it will go on the charging stand hooked up to the stereo as an iPod, I'm hoping it works and still looks this good 10-20 years from now. The Otterbox kept it safe all those years, but had to go to a screen protector and light case to slip into the pocket lately.