What's new

Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!

SweetPoison

Reaction score
46133285.png

Imagine how many turkeys are poppin into so many ovens this day! Hope everyone eats a lot then eats more. Get on those elastic sweats so ya don't pop any buttons!

What are you Thankful for?

c8d62be6.png

Thankful for my iPhone... because it allows me to keep in touch with my family and friends. Not to mention being able to keep in touch w/ all the fabulous individuals that make up iPF.net!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone... and to you Marie!!

Definitely thankful for technology. And traditions. Let the eating begin :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

I am heading over to my parents' house in a few minutes... gotta figure out what to wear. My mom makes a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, so I can't wait.

Here are six things I'm particularly thankful for:
  1. My cat, who has shown me what unconditional love looks like and feels like.
  2. My amazing and supportive parents, for many things, but in particular for loaning me the money to live in my own apartment and go to school to pursue the career I felt I was always called to do (teach).
  3. The sixth grade teacher that allowed me to come and be her field student after I had to wait six extra weeks for a placement. I love her and those classrooms of kids.
  4. My apartment and the ability to pay heat. My hot shower. My food in my fridge and pantry. My warm bed. Clothes in my closet.
  5. My relationship with my brother Trevor, and what an awesome person he has grown up to be.
  6. A phone that works. This is thrown in only because I'm on the iPhone forum. My previous phone was a mediocre Smartphone, but it was a terrible phone. I oftentimes didn't receive texts and calls, and when I'd get voicemails sometimes it was days later. My phone had been like that for at least 6 months. While I certainly didn't need a phone as nice as an iPhone, it is nice to have a phone that is reliable again. And I do think my iPhone is amazing.

I just had a bowl of cereal. Oops. But we're eating dinner late this year because of the football game. Go Pack go! Hehe.

SweetPoison said:
Imagine how many turkeys are poppin into so many ovens this day! Hope everyone eats a lot then eats more. Get on those elastic sweats so ya don't pop any buttons!

What are you Thankful for?

Thankful for my iToys! No really, thankful to be alive and well!! Thanks for the holiday greetings, Sweet! And Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate the holiday. Eat well.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

I'm thankful for

- My Family
- My Friends
- My School I attend
- My Apartment
- My Apple products. :D
- My Vehicles
- These Forums
- Last but not least... I'm thankful I only have to work 8 hours today! :p lmao.
- Knowing Marie!

Last edited by a moderator:
SweetPoison said:
And I am so hungry! Did you know that Walmart and Starbucks are open today? I always forget that.

It's so sad. I wish they were closed. Although a mocha would be good right now.

They don't wish they were closed. They all get double time. I think they do close at 3ish though. She is actually on her way back from there with goodies.