What's new

Hack for infinity Blade

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so far after hours of playing i managed to get a good level everything on full and god king on 350. but the game got so hard, i decided to look for a way to hack it and slightly make my magic higher and my shield..

here is what i found :D [ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/442290565/infinity_blade_cheating.rar[/ame]

Using openSSH grab the file from the infinity blade folder /documents there is a .bin file put that on the desktop. then from the file you downloaded from rapidshare open the .exe and change the values to anything you want.. magic shield and other things... when you are done locate your .bin file and select it, then re upload it and your good to go. but make sure infinity is not open or running in the background otherwise it does not work, there is an app for mac called iphone explorer you can edit the files with out jailbreak, not sure if there is anything like that on windows but there should be.

ibcheat02b.png

Cheat!!!!! Lol

Im on lvl 600... :D

heheh makes it so much easier doesent it lol its nice to be able to give yourself a few extra points... i mean you cant go higher then 45 and the first guy is like level 130 after a while and higher. i just hope they dont fix it in the next update

my question is............................did you beat him????????
after all that,did the b*asterd die?

what one? the god king? i killed him a few times before cheating had all weapons fully mastered and i saved 3 million gold and i had god king on 350 but it just got too hard then even the very first guy of the whole game became a pain to kill but after the first two it was ok but i couldent kill the gk again...

cant wait for the upgrades and new enemies

I didn't cheat. Lol. Im on bloodline 24. To be honest I find everybody easy to get past. Got up to god king 300 without infinity blade. Lvl 250 was quite hard due to the life drain he had. Every time I took 200-300 out of him with a combo he only needed one or two hits to steal it back. Eventually got past him then got the infinity blade. Got up to 600 quite easily and been stuck there ever since...

I didn't cheat. Lol. Im on bloodline 24. To be honest I find everybody easy to get past. Got up to god king 300 without infinity blade. Lvl 250 was quite hard due to the life drain he had. Every time I took 200-300 out of him with a combo he only needed one or two hits to steal it back. Eventually got past him then got the infinity blade. Got up to 600 quite easily and been stuck there ever since...

yeah i dident think you would :)

i did well with out the cheats but not as well as you because i couldent get past 350 god king and killing the enemies just became a pain and in the update will be harder.. i had 3 million gold had every item and fully upgraded, i just needed more shield and magic which i would of got when we get the upgrade but this way made it more fun killing them easily and my health is so high i can sit and do nothing and not die lmao.. ill probably reset it to what it was when the updates come otherwise it will be just too easy

wow with OUT the infinity blade... ur good i had a problem that some times i press the left or right and shield and it just sits there or i go to slash the enemy and it moves to the side and i get hit and die so easily some times took ages to kill even the very first guy. so now ur on 600 lvl god king well done i could never have gone that far..

with the god king if he kills you and you see it ending you can close the app completely and the game starts off just as you press to go start fighting the god king and you can try again with out doing it all over, but doing it all over is a good way to make lots of gold

What's your stats? Without cheating. Lol.

I find the best way to beat the god king is to dodge everything you can. If he does is combo where he takes a step back first it's impossible to dodge or parry (I find) so cast a magic spell or use your super. This way he will restart a combo and nine times out of ten it won't be that one again. If you don't have magic or super then block the whole lot.

Thanks for the tip. I used to press pause and restart battle but sometimes it was too late. Will save alot of bother fighting through again just to get another go at the god king.

Since were giving out tips, I find that you sometimes don't dodge properly as you said but a double tap sorts that out...

What's your stats? Without cheating. Lol.

I find the best way to beat the god king is to dodge everything you can. If he does is combo where he takes a step back first it's impossible to dodge or parry (I find) so cast a magic spell or use your super. This way he will restart a combo and nine times out of ten it won't be that one again. If you don't have magic or super then block the whole lot.

Thanks for the tip. I used to press pause and restart battle but sometimes it was too late. Will save alot of bother fighting through again just to get another go at the god king.

Since were giving out tips, I find that you sometimes don't dodge properly as you said but a double tap sorts that out...

heath was 3240
attack was 288
shield was 83 and magic 88..

and of course level 45

i had a lot of trouble because i suck at dodging and that was the best way to kill the god king but i could never dodge the attacks very well and needed more shield power just 20 or 30 more and i would of been ok but when i was doing all the upgrading i ignored shield and magic mostly, i could never decide where to put the points.

if you use spell magic it barely scratches him with my level magic so what i did is saved that so i could heal myself a few times i never used it to attack only heal.. i would be able to dodge all the first part attacks make it to second use heal and hopefully save my make him dizzy what ever that thing is at the end to take him out but most the time i would have no shield left by then and die quickly.. so more shield i think i would of been ok but i found this hack and got carried away lol but its all good fun not being able to die.

yw about the restarting thing, it does save you a lot of time but i found i just kept restarting and never winning i would get annoying and just let myself die so i could collect more gold...

ty also for the double tap hint i will try that out

Ive only put 20 in attack then everything else in health and magic. My healths over 7000 with all armour and I can heal 5000 in one go with ring of fire and ice. Didn't put one point shield.

Don't bother with magic attacks on god king. Use it to heal. A quick swipe down from the magic button does it. No need for the U shape. Only use super or magic to heal when he does his step back combo. Of course use magic if you need to. Dodge everything and when you can't use magic or super to stop the step back combo that the only time you use shield...

Hm isnt working to me i fount this ...... [EDIT ] but im not sure if works.

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: