What's new

Greetings from London!

reecemorris1992

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Reece, 19 and live in London. I'm a huge Pokemon + Yu-gi-oh fan, and love Orangutans :D

Sent from my iPod touch.

Hi there! I'm Reece, 19 and live in London. I'm a huge Pokemon + Yu-gi-oh fan, and love Orangutans :D

Sent from my iPod touch.

Aresenal, Chelsea. Spurs, fulham, QPR? I'm manchester city. Arsenal play tonight champions league.
Welcome to the forum by the way Reece.

iHolophyte

I don't agree with footballers getting paid a hundred billion a week and soldiers getting 16k a year, so I refuse to indulge in football :p

Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I love London and am always driving there, you guys get all the good isp's and so much choice as well as 100/100 for 450 a month... and LTE is being tested in London by o2..

also football? I hate football.. both american and soccer lol to me its just a bunch of men running around in shorts..

F1 is the way to go and they make more money then footballers.. well the larger teams any way

Heh, yeah :p

I just hate how a footballers gets paid like £20,000 for making an appearance for the last 3 minutes of the game and still get more attention than soldiers who are out there, not knowing whether they're coming back. It's disgusting.

And I prefer NASCAR to f1 ;)
Though I do like to watch the Asian drifting championships too!

Sent from my iPod touch.

Heh, yeah :p

I just hate how a footballers gets paid like £20,000 for making an appearance for the last 3 minutes of the game and still get more attention than soldiers who are out there, not knowing whether they're coming back. It's disgusting.

And I prefer NASCAR to f1 ;)
Though I do like to watch the Asian drifting championships too!

Sent from my iPod touch.

heheheh both are good nascar and F1..

Well if you can get away with doing so little and getting paid an average persons Year salary in like 10 seconds then lucky them, I wish I could do that. But when they train its supposed to be really intense and not easy at all.. but what would I know I dont even like the sport.

With out going too much into it I dont think much of the military and the soldiers.. I would go into it but we do not discuss politics here :)

I'm sure we will never unbiasedly know for sure unless we become footballs :p

If you'd like to discuss it, by all means private message me :)

Sent from my iPod touch.

I'm sure we will never unbiasedly know for sure unless we become footballs :p

If you'd like to discuss it, by all means private message me :)

Sent from my iPod touch.

I guess we never will.. I myself train every day at the gym but I bet nothing as intense as what these guys go through. But it sure does pay off when they make an excess of 6 million per year and more I bet some of them like beckham. I wonder how much of that they see after taxes though.

Also some F1 drivers make over 10 million a year for driving a car around the track so you see it and you would say "well they dont do anything but drive round in circles?"

Thanks, feel free to do the same if you wish.

F1 drive around a track ;)

But there's a lot more prominent danger involved isn't there? A slight clip of another driver and you could flip your car.

Sent from my iPod touch.

F1 drive around a track ;)

But there's a lot more prominent danger involved isn't there? A slight clip of another driver and you could flip your car.

Sent from my iPod touch.

There has been a death in the F1 but not for a long time and its very safe now.. well a lot safer then the other sports such as nascar where the sport is designed for people to ram each other off the road where as with the F1 you are not allowed to do so but they have gone to great lengths to ensue safety and this year they are in Texas! so I am hoping to go for the weekend as well..

Do you ever watch top gear uk? they talked about nascar vs F1 the other day and one of the presenters went to a nascar track.

I hope that does not sound like I am trying to bash Nascar as the sport looks pretty sweet as well.

Yeah I watch top gear every week :p
It does look like a heckuvva lot of fun despite the dangers...

Sent from my iPod touch.

Probably what makes it so addictive for the drivers, the adrenaline rush from nearly crashing the car and it going in flames with you inside.

top gear the us or uk version?

Yeah haha, adrenaline junkies.

U.k definitely, I doubt that top gear could thrive without clarkson, hamster and captain slow ;)

Sent from my iPod touch.

There has been a death in the F1 but not for a long time and its very safe now.. well a lot safer then the other sports such as nascar where the sport is designed for people to ram each other off the road where as with the F1 you are not allowed to do so but they have gone to great lengths to ensue safety and this year they are in Texas! so I am hoping to go for the weekend as well..

Do you ever watch top gear uk? they talked about nascar vs F1 the other day and one of the presenters went to a nascar track.

I hope that does not sound like I am trying to bash Nascar as the sport looks pretty sweet as well.

Senna wasn't it?

iHolophyte