What's new

Grandpa here.

sartwell

Reaction score
Grandpa of 7, and my grandkids convinced me I needed an iPhone. I picked up a iPhone 6 last week and now I'm here to see what I can learn about it. Thanks in advance for any advice and help I receive.

Welcome to iPhone Forums! You've come to the right place if you want to learn about your new iPhone.

With 7 grandkids, you'll need lots of help undoing the mess they create on your phone. :) Welcome to iPhone Forums. I have 3 grandkids.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Grandpa of 7, and my grandkids convinced me I needed an iPhone. I picked up a iPhone 6 last week and now I'm here to see what I can learn about it. Thanks in advance for any advice and help I receive.
Hi, welcome to the forum!…….
Forum Rules Please read and respect our rules.
Remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.

Welcome! I'm 51 years old, picky, and impatient.. and I've been loving iPhones for about 3 years now. You're going to love Apple products :)

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Hi, welcome to the forum!…….
Forum Rules Please read and respect our rules.
Remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.
I've wanted to review the forum rules, as it's been a while since I joined and things have changed a bit. And maybe it's a TapaTalk issue, but when I tap on the link you provided, it took me here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427117022.124039.jpg

LOL I'll try it on the site in Safari. I also want to review the rules on posting about apps. I can't find it in TapaTalk.

I've wanted to review the forum rules, as it's been a while since I joined and things have changed a bit. And maybe it's a TapaTalk issue, but when I tap on the link you provided, it took me here:
View attachment 18551

LOL I'll try it on the site in Safari. I also want to review the rules on posting about apps. I can't find it in TapaTalk.

Yes it will be a Tapatalk thing, You will be able to find all the new rules in Safari.