What's new

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Coming to iOS Dec 6

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
GTA_Vice_City.JPG

Rockstar Games has today announced that Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition will be arriving in the App Store on December 6, for the princely sum of £2.99. This new edition will bring the complete GTA: Vice City experience to iOS, with native high-res graphics and several enhancements unique to the platform, such as updated character models and lighting effects, new and more precise firing and targeting options, a fully customisable control layout, and native support for Retina display. The game will be compatible with all versions of the iPad, as well as iPhone 4, 4S, and 5, and iPod touch 4th and 5th gen. Rockstar says that it will be launching a new trailer soon.

"Grand Theft Auto: Vice City gave players the freedom of a massive open-world in one of the most iconic and vibrant settings ever realized in a game,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “It was a defining moment in the series and we're delighted to be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year with a stunning, updated version for phones and tablets.”

Source: Rockstar Games

I swore gta 3 was the only one I would buy but knowing me ill buy this one as well..