What's new

Google

Gregsaidthat

Reaction score
Today I have been having major issues with google. Every time I try to enter something I. The search box I'm only allowed to type about ten letters then it won't let me go any farther. When I get to the search results every time I click on the link a "share" pops up next to the link and won't open the li m. Also when I try to watch a YouTube video from safari it won't let that happen. I don't know is what's wrong. Please help.

Sent using the best phone in the world. iPhone 5 rocking tapatalk!!!

Today I have been having major issues with google. Every time I try to enter something I. The search box I'm only allowed to type about ten letters then it won't let me go any farther. When I get to the search results every time I click on the link a "share" pops up next to the link and won't open the li m. Also when I try to watch a YouTube video from safari it won't let that happen. I don't know is what's wrong. Please help.

Might had been some error, its working fine for now i have checked in Google personally...

Now I can type in the search bar and make it to the results. Once I get to the results and click on the link nothing happens.