What's new

Good ways to mount iPhone 6 in your car?

I like it. Kinda pricey, but looks good.
I've used Proclip for every phone and car that I've had. I highly recommend them. It's a two part system. You enter the make, model and year of your car and they have figured out a clever way to mount the base without damage to your vehicle. You then figure out the phone you have. They have different versions in case you have a case on your phone. It's great when you change phones you just buy the top half of the system.
It's compact and positioned just right for viewing while driving. Wish I thought of it.

Proclip works great. They have different mounts depending on the vehicle and phone.

I like the ones that go in the CD player, they seem the most sturdy to me. PP mentioned you cant use the CD player while you use them and that's sort of true. You cant switch the cds in and out while it is hooked in, but I have had no troubles listening to the CD that is already in there in my RAV 4.

@NoBite that bluetooth transmitter is very cool. I have a transmitter in my rav that works from an AUX plugin, but my partners car does not have an AUX jack so I hate driving it because I have to go music free. I might have to get one of those. How much did BB charge you to install?

[

@NoBite that bluetooth transmitter is very cool. I have a transmitter in my rav that works from an AUX plugin, but my partners car does not have an AUX jack so I hate driving it because I have to go music free. I might have to get one of those. How much did BB charge you to install?[/QUOTE]

The best I can remember, BB charged around $40 or $50 and did a fantastic job.

This setup is working very well for me. Make sure you get the free TranzmitBLU app.

I'm looking for something to hold my iPhone 6 (4.7") in my car. I don't like keeping it in my pocket while I'm driving, especially when I'm wearing jeans. This would be my bare minimum.
Now, something that could charge it at the same time would be preferable, and then to top it off, one that could FM transmit it to my radio (my car doesn't have an aux port or tape deck, so that's the only way I can use my iPhone's music).
Anyone have any suggestions, or reviews on one's they've used?

Hi drumsofGrohl maybe you would like what I have .
Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1 it's perfect for your iPhone 6[emoji4] here's link check it out.

Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1 - iPhone

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi drumsofGrohl maybe you would like what I have .
Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1 it's perfect for your iPhone 6[emoji4] here's link check it out.

Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1 - iPhone

Hey thats pretty slick! I like how minimalist it is. I just watched this video on it, and the dude sells it pretty well:

Hey thats pretty slick! I like how minimalist it is. I just watched this video on it, and the dude sells it pretty well:

Have you decided which one to buy?[emoji4]
It's just my suggestion this what you ask for [emoji4]

Last edited:
I have two ways- one is in air vent and the other on my windshield lol
Simple whalla-
I still have the 6S plus didn't upgrade for that exact reason of my aux cable and charging---- just something I do like lol always [emoji23] I know there's ways around and I DO have Bluetooth in my car..