What's new

Getting music off of my android phone? How?

carlagracie

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting an iPhone 5 tomorrow and have a question. Is there a way to get my music off of my Droid Razr Maxx onto my iPhone 5? Some one told me I could use bluetooth but im not sure. If its possible I will for sure swing by Verizon tomorrow and pick one up. Thanks.

Im thinking of getting an iPhone 5 tomorrow and have a question. Is there a way to get my music off of my Droid Razr Maxx onto my iPhone 5? Some one told me I could use bluetooth but im not sure. If its possible I will for sure swing by Verizon tomorrow and pick one up. Thanks.
You'll need to plug your Razr into a computer, then cut/copy the music from your Razr and save it to said computer. All of that music can then be dropped into iTunes and sync'd w/ your new iPhone 5.

Last edited:
You'll need to plug your Razr into a computer, then cut/copy the music from your Razy and save it to said computer. All of that music can then be dropped into iTunes and sync'd w/ your new iPhone 5.

Yes this worked perfect! I already had iTunes on my computer so I opened it up and pulled the music off of my Razr and put it on iTunes. Looks like Im getting an iPhone 5 tomorrow!

Yes this worked perfect! I already had iTunes on my computer so I opened it up and pulled the music off of my Razr and put it on iTunes. Looks like Im getting an iPhone 5 tomorrow!
Awesome!! Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

iTunes.

Learn to use it.. It's your best friend for music and iPhone LOL
I don't know about it being your "best friend." LOL!! Even I have issues w/ it after 4 years of being a loyal iTunes user. Just have to be patient w/ her... she's cranky at times. (Of course referring to iTunes as "her")