What's new

Get Pocket Karaoke on Your iPhone!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
pocket-karaoke.jpg

Now you really can have a party in your pocket - a karaoke party to be more specific, with Zentertainment’s Pocket Karaoke, which is available to download from the iTunes app store now for $0.99 for your iOS 4-enabled iPhone or iPod touch. The app lets you sing Karaoke and record your singing voice with your iPod songs. All you have to do is choose a song from your iPod library, and the app will do the rest for you, by removing the singer’s voice automatically, so that you can then sing along to your heart’s content with the instrumental music. Even better than just singing along, your voice will actually be recorded, so that you can play your performance back through the headphones or speakers and show off your abilities (or otherwise!), to your friends. Seems like a great idea and a lot of fun, provided you’re a decent singer of course!

Source: Zentertainment

App sounds pretty cool I might download it. I won't be blaring it on any speakers for anyone to hear anytime soon though ;)

I would love to try it out but I don't have iPhone. I have Google play on my Galaxy SII, If this app is available there, i surely will download it from the android market.