What's new

Get 1,000 FREE Minutes From AT&T Just Text Them YES

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5PIjlFzv_A]YouTube - Get 1,000 FREE Minutes From AT&T Just Text Them YES - iOS Vlog 286[/ame]​

AT&T has put out a promotion to their valued iPhone customers, giving out 1,000 free rollover minutes, with a simple text message. This has been confirmed to be an AT&T promotion so there won't be any surprises. You can get your 1,000 free minutes by sending "YES" in a SMS(text) to the number 11113020. AT&T will send you a message back saying that you will be credited within 4 weeks. Simple and sweet, get them while you still can!

lol.....well I got the text back........ Oh, well if it doesn't work I won't have my 10,000th rollover min for a few months......dangit

I received a text back also. My wife called AT&T 1st to see if it's legit before doing it also. Well, unfortunately, the AT&T rep said it was a scam.

The rep said to text "Stop" to the same number. So now i'm confused... Anyone get their free 1,000 rollover minutes yet?

I got my free 1000 rollover minutes. I'd totally forgot about it, got a text 1 morning at 7 am, said my minutes had been credited to my account. Thanks.

Well I guess my wife was wrong. I just got a text saying I got credited 1000 free rollover minutes. Hellz yeah!!!

got mine also. but then again i dont talk on the phone, so its just gonna rot there lol. if onyl i could sell my rollover mintues :D