What's new

General discussion on installing themes and encountered issues

I actually only enable Pages in Winterboard. PerpageHTML+. Page 1 I activated Lumo_Glass. Pages 2-5 I enable web for all. But to get the ribbon across the whole screen I photshopped it. Take this image and choose a Perpage you don't want like "travel" and replace the wallpaper with this one.

View attachment 5012

Thanks for that.

you know the lock screen has a weather widget? do you know what part of what file has to be changed to change the weather to C and the location? I basically edited all the files I could find in ifile to my area code and still nothing...

always locate them .JS files and you can edit everything in there like the weather..

I ended up just using the pages theme with a lock scren from another that has one of them analog clocks with a calendar next to it and the weather underneath mainly because the other tweaks I used like the html+ conflicted with barrel and made it not work properly :/ shame really

the widgets are ok, its just the HTML+ tweak from cydia that seems to really mess it up and it starts to not work properly.. so I can either set it up like that and lose barrel or keep barrel and I decided to use Pages and the lock screen from Obsidian and I am very happy with the new look, so much that I have made it my new default theme instead of the omega one :)

the widgets are ok, its just the HTML+ tweak from cydia that seems to really mess it up and it starts to not work properly.. so I can either set it up like that and lose barrel or keep barrel and I decided to use Pages and the lock screen from Obsidian and I am very happy with the new look, so much that I have made it my new default theme instead of the omega one :)
i love "Pages" too and the Obsidian Glass Clock on lock screen too. amazing look. i found out how to move widgets around the page so that my "date" widget from pages is lower right hand corner of home page. i can give you code if you need it. but how do any of you save several different set up themes these days? sadly "Backboard" by Wynd is working very weirdly now and not always saving all things. particularly since i added perpagehtml+ as a tweak. before that and the "Pages" theme download it was working great even though not officially supported by iOS5. i love experimenting with different "whole" themes but remembering every setting is a pain. backboard seemed the perfectly solution but it's buggy in iOS5. any thoughts as to an alternative solution for saving whole themes?

Sometime when I apply theme from winter board my phone get restarted

anyone having same problem

Is it doing a full reboot (you see the Apple logo) or is it just respringing which is normal?

I keep most of the icons the same place when switching themes. I've tried backboard but it would reset everything anyways so now I use multi icon mover and do it that way.
Before I introduced PerPageHTML+ into my theming BackBoard worked perfectly for even multiple icon position sets which you really need for different themes.

Is multi icon mover a Cydia app?

Yes it is.
And Multi Icon mover will do what I'm hoping? Remember all icon setups and full recall later? If so - does it factor in you iconoclasm being on or off and pages when you're using Infiniboard? I'll check it out.

It allows you to move multiple icons at once. Sonic your layout reset, instead of moving one by one you can move multiple icons ad have it back to normal in no time.
Well actually, no. That won't do what I need it to do at all. I mean that will be helpful in initial setups - but it won't help me save large sets of icon positions and then set them to another entire way without a lot of work.

what part of the themes did you enable to get the phone to look like that?

I have all the themes and tweaks downloaded but its just going through the themes in winterboard and selecting the right ones to get it like that..

I just got a 3GS to try out so i'm new to iPhone themes (used to Blackberry's & the original Razr).
Will this theme (Pages) work on a 3GS? If not, am I going to be limited on themes?
My phone is jailbroken...will I need to download any other programs to my phone when installing themes?
The themes that are combinations of different works...are they combined on a PC & uploaded to the phone or are they all created on the phone itself?
Thanks.