What's new

Gecko Iphone Toolkit - unexpected parameter 's'

Mike1961

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to use Gecko iPhone Toolkit to read the passcode of a iPhone 4. Every time I click "Boot", a message with "unexpected parameter 's' " comes up, and I cannot get any further.

Does anyone have a solution on what to do?

Thanks,

Usually this will happen if you choose the wrong ipsw, however, I don't know if discussion about bypassing password locks are allowed on this site. You may have to create custom firmware and restore your phone using that.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering. I'll look into selecting the right ipsw. I am using the one that the software suggests. Sorry if this topic is not allowed. Maybe I'll have to do a full restore to get back in. Thanks again.

Hi,

I have been trying to use Gecko iPhone Toolkit to read the passcode of a iPhone 4. Every time I click "Boot", a message with "unexpected parameter 's' " comes up, and I cannot get any further.

Does anyone have a solution on what to do?

Thanks,
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules