What's new

G'day Mates (from Australia)

VTR

Reaction score
Gidday sheilas and blokes,VTR from Australia here.

New iPhone4 owner.

shelias? first time i hear that word.. but welcome aussie from the land down under ;)

Why yes I do... I follow Red Bull Team. Yourself?

Why yes I do... I follow Red Bull Team. Yourself?

Good man! :D i know of one other f1 fan who supports mclarens.. *gaz where are you?;p*

I support Ferrari and redbull.. i hope ferrari win but i am also happy if red bull do also... which so far its really a fight between red bull and mclaren and ferrari are lagging behind, i really thought massa was going to make it second and every one over took him..

was a very good race for webber though he came 18th in qualifying and ended up 3rd :D and shame about vettel was over taken by Hamilton who had fresh tiers after doing 3 stops and him 2..

but scores can change so easily in f1 like last year alonso ended up nearly winning from the bad start they had again..

i bet your a webber fan though and not vettel.. there is no cypriot driver for me to support but even if there was i would still be with ferrari and red bull.

red bulls because they have the best looking car on the track and i like looking at it lol

i bet your a webber fan though and not vettel.. there is no cypriot driver for me to support but even if there was i would still be with ferrari and red bull.

red bulls because they have the best looking car on the track and i like looking at it lol

I'd be lying to not say I always hope and cheer for Webber but I do like Vettel and so if he wins a race or championship I'd be nearly as happy.

Redbull do have nice looking colours.

Hai Bris.Col. :)

yeah am happy when they win.. as long as the mclosers and losertrov lose then i am happy lol i really hate that russian guy who tried to take on ferrari.

Welcome to the forums!!! Glad to have another Aussie on board.

I'm from Central Coast, NSW. About an hour North of Sydney and I don't watch motor sports.

Synchronized swimming for the win.

love swimming but cant hold my breath for so long like you swimmers do, you seem to be able to hold it for like 100 hours non stop back and forth, i run out of breath after doing one lap lol

G'day,
David from the Sunshine Coast new iPhone but learning quickly