What's new

Gallery of Alleged iPhone 5S and 5C Parts with Possible New Graphite Color Option

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
$Screen Shot 2013-08-27 at 12.44.57 PM.jpg
Parts for next generation Apple devices have been leaking for several months now. It wasn't until recently we've been seeing more colors of the iPhone 5C and the new gold color for the iPhone 5S. Apple is expected to unveil both of these devices at its rumored September 10th event and release them to the public soon after on September 20th.

Parts leaker Sonny Dickson got his hands on multiple color variations of the iPhone 5C casing as well as the iPhone 5S in gold/champagne, white and graphite. Dickson was nice enough to create a huge gallery of over 70 high-quality photos of the casings and other leaked parts on his website. While most of these parts have been seen in low-quality leaks, the graphite color option is something new and something to note. The photos of the iPhone 5S parts do show the elongated hole in the back glass wedge for the rumored dual-LED flash.

While these photos are on par with leaks we have been seeing, nothing is ever certain until Apple unveils the devices at its event. The complete gallery can be viewed by following the source link down below this post.

Source: Behold: The First Part Leaks of the Grey or 'Graphite' iPhone 5S! | SonnyDickson

I like the Gold/Champagne, i would go for that if it materialises.

Is the gold going to be limited edition or just available after release?

I hope the gold band around the 5S is not anodized aluminum, the color will probably scratch off like the black band around the iPhone 5. The gold phone is pretty sharp looking. I'll be very tempted to get one if it hits the market.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net