What's new

From Android to iPhone

Nickmast

Reaction score
My name is Nick. A former Android user from the Motorola Droid 1. I spent time on Droidforums.net and UltimateDroidROM.com as a moderator. After messing around and modding Android, I have switched over to Apple and the new iPhone 4S. A lover of cell phones and their new capabilities, I have become bored with what the stock iPhone has to offer. So, here I am, reading into Jailbreaking and modding. Waiting for the 4S 5.1 Jailbreak.

I also have my own gaming clan/ game news site by the name of Arrogance of Aggression [AoA]. We are a 18+ gaming clan focusing on FPS style games (Battlefield 3 mainly ATM). We have been around for almost 5 years now and have a ps3 and 360 side. If you are tired of playing with randoms and just want to play for fun, yet competitively, you can visit us if you Google search for Arrogance of Aggression. We will be the first page that pops up.

please refrain from posting external links,thank you.

Last edited:
welcome. i loved andrioid because it was so simple to root and flash roms. but the iphone you always have to wait for the jailbreak. and sometimes it takes a while. hopefully the 5.1 jb will come out soon