What's new

Free usa vpn on iphone

sony007

Reaction score
I'm in the UK and there are a few US sites that I'd like to connect to but I am restricted, the only way is for me to connect is using this method. Now Hotspot shield appears to be down and the only other working free alternative is one the allow only 200mb per mouth traffic which goes pretty quick when just listening to music. Is there another free unlimited option out there?

Thanx

Donwnload vpn express from app store, register and buy some quotas, once done, switch on your vpn from setting, it works both on wifi and on edge or 3g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vpn Express is what I'm currently using as HotSpot Shield is not working. Vpn is fine but it's not a free service after you use up your 200mb allowance.

You can buy the unlimited quotas of 20gb it cost about $12 i think.
Or use sisco vpn, it's free but it lag like hell, almost does nothing i would say.

$12 for 20gig you sure? Hmmm that's not a bad deal at all. And cisco, do you think I would notice the lag if I was streaming music from pandora?

Yeah i just check and it's even cheaper than what i said up there.
d812dd83-bb27-d5bf.jpg
d812dd83-bb36-815c.jpg
d812dd83-bb45-86f8.jpg

As for sisco, you will not even be able to stream any thing at all, it used to work well times ago but nowadays they went down. And since i'm using vpn express i don't know much about sisco at the moment.

Well I just checked out how to set up the cisco VPN and after how easy is was to setup VPN Express I really cannot be arsed with all that palaver required to set up a Cisco account, so will definitely be buying some quotas from VPN, so thanks for that, much appreciated.

yeah yeah sisco was hassle, hole lot of complication for a zero results. I gave it up long time ago. Vpn is fast secure and your datas never disapear unless you use them and better, it works faster both on wifi and on 3g specialy if you cet it up to PPTP instead of L2TP. Both work well anyway, just that one is faster than the other.

As I'm going to purchase some quotas, what other US sites apart from Pandora is worth checking?

Heuuu i don't know. I use vnp most of the time to go incognito on internet and to visit censorship websites in my country. I'm in China.

Oh OK I understand. Well thanks once again for you help bab.

hello...i can buy quotas for express vpn on i phone only from the itunes?? when i try to buy some quotas it tell me that ''this is not a test user account. please create a new account in the sandbox enviroment''. Do anybody know what happening? HELPP!!

Guys, you gotta check out vpn from shellfire - It offers unlimited quota and offers US and German IPs. Its only a couple of Euros per month.