What's new

free bigU movies account found !

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you can make up any user name cuz it says username not found ..

I just tried to create another but it's not possie anymore, it's done, the bug is fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried to create another but it's not possie anymore, it's done, the bug is fixed.

yip. it looks like we are unable to 'sneak' in and get this for free. it was only a matter of time before it got sorted. i was lucky enough to find it in time and get mine for free. so i thought id let you guys no about it and get your free account before they fixed the bug. looks like u have to pay for it now

I did everything from changing the name to setting the password it didn't work
Can I get some help please

I did everything from changing the name to setting the password it didn't work
Can I get some help please

you cant get it for free no more. the bug has been fixed. you now have to pay $19.99 throught the app itself

Is this has already been fixed? i need a IDs for BigU badly without having to spend any cents.

im just posting this for the ppl who are planning to purchase BigU movies via cydia, i have a way of getting a FREE account instead of paying $19.99

i downloaded an app called ''ifamilyguy'' which is an app which allows you to watch every episode of every series of family guy, along with other programs such as the simpsons, the big bang theory, futurama, the american dad and lots more, with more to come. when you download this app, click on the 'home' button and scroll to the bottom of the page where the ''bigU movies'' logo is, simply click on it and register and then login into bigU movies and your in for free .. get it now before the bug gets fixed !!

I did so, but now link disappeared, how do I refined and log into my account fr bigumovie?

I forgot my log in lol..pls help

Last edited:
to get the bigU movies app free, u had to install '' ifamily guy '' . but now the bug/exploit had been found and fixed. you can no longer get the app for free. but like ppl are saying. its worth paying for. i was fortunate to get it for free when i discovered the loop hole.

I just got done watching Scream 4 and Source Code. only had this app for a day and its already one of my top 3 fav Cydia apps.

That's great, as for me, my wifi connection suck long time, and so i do not really enjoy movies on bigU.

I been watching movies from bigU Movies app on both 3G network and WiFi with no problems whatsoever. @bab2010 you may need to get a new router or upgrade to a high speed internet plan with your ISP if your WiFi is slow and your WiFI connection sucks.

Here is what i get most of the time on wifi, i don't know if it should be enough but truth is that it suck, check the first top result
d812cbe5-1df1-5828.jpg

and my carrier doesn't have 3g so... Here is what i have on my edge connection, it's not today's test but anyway the result is always the same so check the first top result
d812cbe5-1e9c-d71f.jpg

Tell me if i should be able to watch bigU with these connection speed then i will think something wrong with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.