What's new

Folders for apps

Hold ur finger on the app u want to move for 3sec and drag her over other one and that is ur folder after that u can drag more apps in same folder and also change folders name
Good luck !

ctaylor said:
How do I make folders to put apps in

How do I take clear pictures with the flash on ? When I take pictures in dark with flash on it comes hazy !!

deepti said:
How do I take clear pictures with the flash on ? When I take pictures in dark with flash on it comes hazy !!
any kind of setting doesn't improve it.

Avoid taking pictures in the dark. The photo option on the iPhone is just a feature, not the primary purpose of the iPhone. As you can see it on the phone, the flash light is just not enough to take proper pictures in the dark, and the iPhone wasn't designed with camera option to take proper pictures in the dark either. I would get a pro camera if taking pictures in the dark turn out to be a concern other than counting on my iPhone, so drop it, and enjoy your device.

I know this sounds crazy, but do you have a case on your iPhone? Some cases cause flashback, the flash coming back into the lens, this causing the picture to be washed out and fuzzy. If you are using a case, take a picture with it on and then take the case off and take the same picture and see if there is a difference. If the second picture is better, it is the case.

Hope this helps,
HiddenPuppy

I had the Same Problem. I cleaned MY Lens And i was Good to go.
Took me awhile to figure that One out.
Sometimes the simple stuff gets the best of us. LOL