What's new

Fix For "No Content" in iPod After iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 Update

5er driver

Reaction score
OK, I thought everything was OK on my phone after the iOS 4.2.1 update. People had written that after they updated they lost their Notes, Contacts, Voicemails, Favorites, Camera stopped working, whatever & etc. I checked all that right after updating, everything was there and worked.....even Find My iPhone, so I thought I was one of the lucky ones.

Well, I get to work today (Thanksgiving day), want to hear some music, go to plug speakers into the phone, open iPod, and there it is: A big eighth note with the words "No Content" under it. Well kiss my a$$! I know I had 4GB of music in there! So I go to Settings>About and it shows there are 957 songs in the directory so I know they are still there. I found a link to a fix for this in another forum, so if anyone else has this same issue we supposedly can fix it. I haven't tried it yet, I'm still at work. I'll report back tomorrow after I've tried it and let you know how it went. Till then, no friggin' music......what a *****!

Fix for “No Content” on iPhone & iPod after iOS 4.2.1 update

EDIT: Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving everybody! By the way, I'm working the holiday today..........with no music!

Last edited: