What's new

Finding ignored call information

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacceber

Reaction score
Hello! I gave my number to a new friend last weekend, who then called me so that I would have hers. However, since I was talking to her at the time, I ignored her call. I did not realize that my iPhone would not save the number in this case! It is not in my recent or missed call histories. I even contacted Verizon regarding this matter, and they have confirmed that the service would only have records of calls with actual usage. Are there any hackers who can help me get this information from my own phone?? I have no other way of getting in touch with her.

Hello! I gave my number to a new friend last weekend, who then called me so that I would have hers. However, since I was talking to her at the time, I ignored her call. I did not realize that my iPhone would not save the number in this case! It is not in my recent or missed call histories. I even contacted Verizon regarding this matter, and they have confirmed that the service would only have records of calls with actual usage. Are there any hackers who can help me get this information from my own phone?? I have no other way of getting in touch with her.
sorry but we cannot endorse any kind of phone hacking even to your own phone,i'm sure at some point your friend will get back to you then you will have the number,also i don't understand why this number wouldn't be in your missed calls list.....with that i will close this thread,good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.