What's new

Find my friends/blocking?

ka96

Reaction score
Hi all, quick question.

If I am sharing location on find my friends with someone else & vice versa, if I block their number before disabling my location and theirs will they still get a notification that I did this in their iMessage with me? Thank you!

I do not know the answer to your question, but I wanted to say that honesty is the best policy. If you are "through" with someone, then tell them the relationship is over, whether it was friendship or more than friendship, whether it was with a person of the same sex or of the opposite sex. Then, it will not matter whence you delete locations and block numbers.

The approach you are taking is far more hurtful than just being honest and forthright, and I promise you it will gain you nothing but trouble and heartache in the end. Presumably you are in the adult world, but if not you will be one day. Start learning some life lessons now.

I do not know the answer to your question, but I wanted to say that honesty is the best policy. If you are "through" with someone, then tell them the relationship is over, whether it was friendship or more than friendship, whether it was with a person of the same sex or of the opposite sex. Then, it will not matter whence you delete locations and block numbers.

The approach you are taking is far more hurtful than just being honest and forthright, and I promise you it will gain you nothing but trouble and heartache in the end. Presumably you are in the adult world, but if not you will be one day. Start learning some life lessons now.

It’s nothing close to this extent but I do appreciate the advice & words.