What's new

Finally Received My New 5s---What is the best case for it???

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
I would appreciate recommendations for the best case for my new 5s. Please tell me why you advocate the case that you do. Thank you all! : )

My recommendation for ANY cell phone is an OtterBox.....
There are several styles, in a wide array of colors, at varying prices.....
My fav is the Defender....all-around GREAT protection -- ~US$45-50......
NOTE: This case....like MANY others....does NOT claim to be WATERPROOF!! They are "highly resistant to liquid spills/immersion...." In other words, DON'T expect total protection if you sink it in a bathtub for a 1/2 hour...!!:(
That said.....the Defender does a SUPER job of warding off bumps, waist-high drops and occasional mud-puddle dunks....!!;)

Thanks, DASiP5. As a rule, I am very careful with my things. I had my last phone, an LG Motion, for a year and half before I purchased this iphone, and I never once dropped it. Still, accidents can happen, so it is best to take precautions.

All other case "nominations" welcome. : )

Otterbox cases are nice, but they tend to add a lot of bulk to the phone. Spigen makes some great cases for the iPhone that don't.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

That is an excellent point, rasmith1959. These iphone are really quite attractive. Ideally, I want a case that will protect the phone but not obscure its aesthetic appeal.