What's new

Favorites in Contacts

adam43055

Reaction score
Have an issue with my favorites. I had a number listed at one time but have since deleted it from my contacts and my favorites obviously. Now when I try to reassign the favorites for another contact the contact is initially entered but when I switch screens then come back that old deleted number shows up as the contact name but when you use it the contact I set info comes up. Any ideas? I turned off iCloud and gmail contacts back up and have reset phone several times.

adam43055 said:
Have an issue with my favorites. I had a number listed at one time but have since deleted it from my contacts and my favorites obviously. Now when I try to reassign the favorites for another contact the contact is initially entered but when I switch screens then come back that old deleted number shows up as the contact name but when you use it the contact I set info comes up. Any ideas? I turned off iCloud and gmail contacts back up and have reset phone several times.

I guess u have to make change in ur email address contact too!
Coz every time u plug it to ur pc or laptop with itunes,ur cellphone will sync with ur last backup...

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net