What's new

Faulty iPhone X max

westentertainer

Reaction score
only picked up my max yesterday ,set it up ,downloaded nest camera app that I really need .everthing is slow motion like stop frame animation,put my Oneplus 6 and iPhone 7 Plus by the side of it. They play the cctv footage perfect,and phone starts to get hot after five minuets of use,,,any thoughts please.

I would take it back immediately and have it checked, or restore it as new and see if the problem is the software

only picked up my max yesterday ,set it up ,downloaded nest camera app that I really need .everthing is slow motion like stop frame animation,put my Oneplus 6 and iPhone 7 Plus by the side of it. They play the cctv footage perfect,and phone starts to get hot after five minuets of use,,,any thoughts please.
Do you have the same problem in the stock camera app or only in the camera app you downloaded?

There was a problem with the app. A certain update of the app messed everything up, afaik. A new update has been released a few hours ago. Maybe it will fix your problem as well. If it doesn’t help, contact the app’s support team.