What's new

facetime

tcseacliff

Reaction score
do i need an iphone to use facetime? can I just buy an Ipad? I do not have an iphone ,but belong to ATT? I want to be able to talk and see my grand daughter?

do i need an iphone to use facetime? can I just buy an Ipad? I do not have an iphone ,but belong to ATT? I want to be able to talk and see my grand daughter?
You can use FaceTime with iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Macs. It can be used on WiFi as well as cellular data networks.

so< I can buy a used ipad ? hoes someone with an iphone connect ot me and my ipad?? I am new to this stuff?messenger is ok but want a larger screen! they all have iphones!!

If i buy an ipad, is there a version i should avoid? what would be a good version to get used?

so, it is a data call rather than a phone call? sounds easy! I there a minimum version that I should look at to buya used ipad? don't think I need the latest ,greatest yet!?

If i buy an ipad, is there a version i should avoid? what would be a good version to get used?
Only the iPad 1 will not work with FaceTime as it has no front facing camera. If you’re planning on buying a used iPad you should get the newest one you can afford.

Ipad 3 sounds perfect ! thanks! maybe one day I will try the iphone 8 sounds promising! thanks for all the info!