What's new

Facebook weirdness

bookmanjoe

Reaction score
Facebook app is mixing pics of friends up! Even my own profile pic is showing someone else. This is ios 5.0.1, iPhone 4
Thanks for any help
Joe

the fb app hass sooooooo many problems!!!! same thing happens to me!!! the fb app is terrible!

I don't think those things has ever happens to me on my iP4 on 5.0.1 and my iPT4 5.0.1.

But I'm not really not it that much. My girlfriend is on it all the time ony iPT4 and she said she has never seen such things.

Perhaps delete the app, and reinstall it from the AppStore. Not from iTunes.

Actually installing apps from the AppStore instead of iTunes maks the entire device generally function much more smoothly. Tho I think I'm going off topic.

Facebook app is crap, I've heard of the picture switching thing before, it's not the phone it's Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

rdub said:
Facebook app is crap, I've heard of the picture switching thing before, it's not the phone it's Facebook

Yes....I think that been verified via like a million tweets and on many websites about how much the new Facebook app sucks.

yes i agree,Facebook is so buggy,i usually find that if you wait it just comes right again.