What's new

Facebook live using camcorder

Andy670ho

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with directions on how to connect a camcorder to my iPhone 6 to record my sons hockey games on Facebook Live? I love the camera on the phone but it just doesn't compare to an HD camcorder when it comes to shooting from a distance. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

Can anyone help me with directions on how to connect a camcorder to my iPhone 6 to record my sons hockey games on Facebook Live? I love the camera on the phone but it just doesn't compare to an HD camcorder when it comes to shooting from a distance. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!

You could record the video on your camcorder and then upload it to Facebook. Unfortunately, unless the recorder is some sort of "smart" camcorder with either internet or Bluetooth connectivity through an app on the phone, or using its own hardware, I don't think exactly what you're wanting is possible. Besides, Facebook live heavily compresses video. A camcorder would probably produce the same results quality wise, when compared to the iPhones built in camera.