What's new

Facebook keeps logging me off on app and safari

jordanpeschard93

Reaction score
Ok i log in my facebook on the app and five seconds later it logs me out! Also when i log in through safari it logs me right ofd and says" you must be logged in to do that" please help!!!
I have the iphone 4 threw sprint!

Hi Jordan... welcome to iPF.net!!

Sounds like your facebook is logged in on a PC somewhere. Try logging in on your PC and see if you have the same issue. Then log out and go back into your app and Safari to see if it continues.

Ok i tried and it still logs me off saying the same message?

The app only keeps me logging in for 5 seconds ive googled and cant find an answer:/

Ive done all that ive changed my password i made a new email as well and changed it on facebook to, i think im going to have to make a new facebook:/

Dang that's crazy that it's giving you so many problems. Does FB on the PC give you any of the same issues?

Not at all it works just fine, by any chance so do you think my phone could have a virus?

Nope not at all it works fine, by any chance do you think i have a virus

Nope not at all it works fine, by any chance do you think i have a virus
While a virus infecting your iPhone is very unlikely... it's not without possibility. Try something for me... perform a Hard Reset of your phone. Hold the home & lock buttons together for 10 seconds, then release both. You're phone will reboot and come back up to the lock screen after about another 10-15 seconds. See if that gets ya going. :)

If i reset will it erase everything?
And if i go to general settings and reset the entire device will it erase my music and everything else?

If i reset will it erase everything?
And if i go to general settings and reset the entire device will it erase my music and everything else?
Don't reset your device through "Settings"... performing the "Hard Reset" is basically restarting your iPhone an allows the application cache to rebuild fresh. You're not deleting anything... and you won't lose anything. I promise! :)