What's new

Export email from iPhone

gyyang

Reaction score
Greeting All. I am looking for help and advice to export emails from my iPhone 5s to my PC or another email account.

Background: I have a lot emails saved in my iPhone. They were from my previous college. After graduation from the college, the email account was disabled. The email account was actually a gmail account, but having a mask from my college, so I could not access it directly from gmail.

What I need: export the emails from my iPhone to my PC or forward/move them to another email account.

What I did: I did some google search and got a good advice. So I created another account and registered it on my iPhone. Then I opened the Inbox of my college account, then clicked Edit, then select emails and tapped Move to move some emails to the Inbox of another account. I immediately received error message "Unable to Move Message The message could not be moved to the mailbox xxxx".

What I could do: I can move emails from other accounts to the college account, and move them back. However, any original emails from the college account are not able to be moved to other accounts.

The old emails are very important to me. Please give me your advice, or let me know any software that can do something on them.

Thanks,

Gary
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Gary!

The other threads you started on the same topic have been deleted. Besides fragmenting the conversation and making it hard to follow, duplicate posts and threads are against our rules.

Please keep any discussion of your problem to this thread.