What's new

evEryonE

Atif4235

Reaction score
Hi Me nEw mEmber On thIs forum My nAme iS atif Zahid from pakistan€>mY age is 17 years old.me studEnt nd likes jUst ios system whole dAy playing with iphones,cydia tweaks nd me uSe ipHone 5 White 32Gb>>other thingS hope everyonE gives gOod comments>>>bye tAke cAre Allah hafiz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Me nEw mEmber On thIs forum My nAme iS atif Zahid from pakistan€>mY age is 17 years old.me studEnt nd likes jUst ios system whole dAy playing with iphones,cydia tweaks nd me uSe ipHone 5 White 32Gb>>other thingS hope everyonE gives gOod comments>>>bye tAke cAre Allah hafiz

You might consider consistency when posting. Your use of caps can causes confusion and lead people to steer clear of your posts. If this happens you will likely reach a low number of readers when you ask for assistance with an issue.

You might consider consistency when posting. Your use of caps can causes confusion and lead people to steer clear of your posts. If this happens you will likely reach a low number of readers when you ask for assistance with an issue.

Yess dear inshAllah i will do all thing with care nd my sturgle is clear problem of members....well thanXx ur dEar>>>3

jMQ24bS.jpg