What's new

Errors 3194/11 while upgrading from 5.0.1 5.1.1 on my iP4S

dDrums

Reaction score
Hello my beloved mates,
I've been trying upgrading my iphone (4s) to 5.1.1 with no success,
i tried a lot of ways, like changing the hosts file (and so deleting the umbrella.host file) (which gave me 11 error)
upgrading from redsn0w by restoring (RedSn0w told me I got a "bad ticket" because this restore cant work with the original iOS that was when i got it)
also with normal restore - i got an error 3194. tried to replace the usb connection no success either..
Ive also tried that TinyUmbrella TSS server. nothing

I got all the SHSH and stuff from my version up to 6.0.1 , yet it gives me an errors...
anyone got any solution to this mess? thanks.
sarcasm.png

* right now I'm trying to restore it with deleting all my contents and go into iTunes, ill update if it will succeed... actually my iPhone just entered an infinite loop after I clicked on the delete... aaaah

You can't bypass bad APTickets when trying to re-restore an A5 device using RedSn0w. If the iOS that's on your device now is OTA or factory installed, you won't be able to re-restore and your only option is to upgrade to iOS 6.0.1. TU TSS Servers has no effect on A5+ devices since they can't be put into Pwned DFU yet, and is only used when downgrading on pre-A5 devices. Since you're in an infinite loop, you're going to have to take the necessary steps to get it to iOS 6.0.1 if you want a functioning iPhone.

Well I got it out of that infinite loop thing with some old tricks that i know..
anyway it seems that my only option is to stay in 5.0.1 and just wait to iOS6 to be jailbroken.. aaah.
Thanks for your comment

There isn't much of a difference between an iOS 5.0.1 and iOS 5.1.1 jailbreak if any anyways.