What's new

Error

Mytram

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix this

W:[GPG error: ://iphone.hackndev.org hnd Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1249480525 KEYEXPIRED 1249480525 KEYEXPIRED 1249480525]

I've never seen this before but after googling it many people have had it when one of the repositories goes down.

Does it work now? Chances are a server was down or more likely under heavily load because the new JB came out. Meaning loads of people were hitting it.

No still have the same issue, it not a show stopper just not right

having the same error. if someone knows how to fix this, please let me know.

Open each one of your sources and find which one is empty and delete it. if you do not find any empty source, switch from developer mode to user mode and update cydia.

Do you absolutely rely on this repo? Sounds like it has gone bad. I would suggest removing it from your list of repos in Cydia, either permanently (if you don't need it) or until the owners resolve their problems... Otherwise you'll just get the problem all the time till they fix it.
Go to Manage > Sources > and delete the repo...

i am having this error(below) whenever cydia updates.
anyone knows how to fix this?
im using iphone 4
with turbosim

[GPG error: ://iphone.hackndev.org hnd Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1249480525 KEYEXPIRED 1249480525 KEYEXPIRED 1249480525]

i am having this error(below) whenever cydia updates.
anyone knows how to fix this?
im using iphone 4
with turbosim

[GPG error: ://iphone.hackndev.org hnd Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1249480525 KEYEXPIRED 1249480525 KEYEXPIRED 1249480525]

Delete the iphone.hackndev repo from the source list.