What's new

End of apple and iphone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true! Battery life for me is so important. My kids keep nicking my chargers. Grrrr. Thinness is all very well but it wouldn't bother me if it was thicker, just so I get more juice.

I downloaded ios6.1.2 last night on my 4s, and charged it. My battery life before this 12% to 13% (3G off). Tonight I'm checking it again....8,5% for today and I put 3G on last night!! Only change in my phone is the ios! Can that be? I'm so happy about this!

Yes, that is true but a lot of us like it that way. If you don't like it, then you go yourself an Android, Blackberry etc...

I like my phone
You didnt get the point here and seem a little clueless

We are giving ideas on how this devise could improve . We are not asking what are better alternatives to iphone

It's That some phones are bigger and have more options and running smooth on jelly beam that's causing this.
I have the iPhone right now still... Debating but I don't have stock on it.my friend does.

just for the heck of it. can you post a 2yr for samsung my guess would be that the samsung chart will be going in the opposite direction of apple:)

True.... The note 2 for example is pretty amazing:-/
And now the galaxy 4 is coming not to mention other companies like HTC and Sony.
Apple has to do something.. Make the phone 5 inches and that alone will probably be awesome than we can pick iphone 5,4s,or 6 w bigger screen.
Funny how phones were so small everything's about small and now its big media screens

Apple is fine it's just android is catching up apple needs to team up with the jailbreaking community to innovate then apple will kill all competitors

I also love the 4S I kept mine and am way past uogrades and now march we have 3 more if we choose to use it.
I'm fine w the 4S & tried to get my daughter to get a free android and she said she wants iPhone. Even if its just the iPhone 4 w 8mb and that's not move I expected heck better off getting a 3GS!
So it'll have to be 4S.
So ill give her Mine and ill wait for 5S before I jump.

I dont think thats right. I have a note 2 with no issues and I love it. My iphone was a very boring phone in comparison to this.

This is what I'm considering... I have 3 uogrades so if let's say iPhone 6 comes out ill check it out lol
I love techie stuff:)

And also smaller screen is not an advantage when playing videos or using apps.

Apple should learn something from the competition

I don't think that Cook will approve a 5 inch screen as it is too big to be held in one hand and operated by the thumb on the same hand. This has been stated as a core requirement by Apple.

I don't think that Cook will approve a 5 inch screen as it is too big to be held in one hand and operated by the thumb on the same hand. This has been stated as a core requirement by Apple.

Forget about core requirement by apple.

What is the core requirement by you as a consumer

The customer is always right.

Status
Not open for further replies.