What's new

End of apple and iphone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i5user

Reaction score
Does disappointing stock performance AAPL indicates the end is near for apple ?

"Disappointing" to some... and expected to others. Regardless of stock price... I don't see Apple or the iPhone going anywhere anytime soon.

Stocks go down,they also go up again,i doubt it will make a scrap of difference.

Tim cook is no steve jobs

The creativity and innovation which was exclusive to apple is non-existant at the moment

Tim cook is no steve jobs

The creativity and innovation which was exclusive to apple is non-existant at the moment
Which is purely a statement of opinion... one that has been argued and beat to death since the iPhone 5 was released.

Numbers dont lie
It is a long fall from 705 down to 450 in less than a year

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359101092.902222.jpg

I'm not denying the fact that Apple's stock price has dropped significantly since it's highest point in Sept. '12. I will, however, state AGAIN.... creativity and innovation which was exclusive to apple is non-existant at the moment is "purely a statement of opinion... one that has been argued and beat to death since the iPhone 5 was released. "

Will you do me a favor please.... slide that bar over to the "2y" mark and post a screen shot so we can see how things have went up and down over the past two years.

Will you do me a favor please.... slide that bar over to the "2y" mark and post a screen shot so we can see how things have went up and down over the past two years.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359101993.927799.jpg

So what you're saying is... Apple's "lack of creativity & innovation" w/ the iPhone is the sole perpetrator for it's declining stock price?

Not the sole but a major reason for its fall. (I am an iPhone user by the way)

I'm inclined to agree that the public's view of the iPhone 5 has created a bit of panic w/ Apple's stock price. However, that "panic" doesn't show in lack of sales or new activations w/ the iPhone 5. We're seeing record sales and activations of the iPhone 5 over the previous 4S and 4 releases. What affects stock prices?.... I have no clue. I'm not a stock broker. Am I concerned w/ Apple's stock price? Hell no! Do I hope they continue to make iPhones? Absolutely!

Samsung 2 year chart

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359132616.572931.jpg

Let me know if you need any more charts

Samsung has always been a major player. They rarely stutter at anything. There's more controversy behind Apple than there is Samsung IMHO. Plus Samsung is affordable, very affordable. Buying a no-contract Android phone is much cheaper than an iPhone, and there's more freedom to Android devices is probably what most of the market is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.