What's new

Emailing videos through Gmail app on iOS 7

Fletchi18

Reaction score
I have a 4s I just updated the other day and it's been doing well. However, I just noticed an issue today: I just tried to email a video through the Gmail application and all I can attach are my pictures. Anyone else having this problem? No problems attaching images, just videos (the videos are not even listed!).

I tried a Google search and didn't come up with anything so I thought I'd start here. Feel free to move this if this is the incorrect forum (I put it here because the Gmail app functioned without a problem before I upgraded to iOS 7).

Open up Settings.app and see if Privacy settings enables or allows you to enable Gmail access to your data

I checked security and Gmail has access to my photos. I have not found anything to differentiate between photos and videos. Just strange!!

I checked security and Gmail has access to my photos. I have not found anything to differentiate between photos and videos. Just strange!!
Did you ever get a resolution to this? I have the same issue and can't figure it out?