What's new

Email notifications?

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
Ok I swear I turned it off but how do I stop getting emails about replies to topics I've commented on. Ill wake up to 20+ emails every morning!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Go to the forum on a computer, settings, general settings and change the subscription upon reply section I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I did. When I get home from work I will look again!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Ok so I want to still be subscribed to things. I just don't want all the emails. So I chose the below option

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358210799.774026.jpg

And it didn't change. Any help??

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Still getting emails over night with subscription updates. Any help?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Hi, I don't think this is so big issue, you just need to change your setting, go to the forum on a computer > settings > general settings and change the subscription upon reply section. I hope you'll get ride from your email problem.

I did that and am still getting emails.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB