What's new

Element vapor4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyefoam

Reaction score
Got lovely element vapor 4 v2. Love it sleek, light, robust. Signal seriously dying. Lots of testing, it's the carbon backing. Took carbon sheet backing off, case back on , now I have a beautiful case that also works. Enjoy!

t1kat1xdxexxbco2q._111936.jpg_310x310.jpg

file_165_2.jpg

I like Vapor 4 cases too, I think it is so cool, this is What I just bought from Element Case Vapor 4 for iphone 4 Black/Blood Red -iphone cases Suppliers ,cheap, free shipping, waiting for it arrive,

Could you tell me if this one messes with signal when it arrives? thanks.

Nice pics, I have the Amber colour. I still don't use the carbon backing as it seems to be the trigger to kill the signal.

However, this case I recon is worth it's weight 15 times over. Handed phone to my 1 year to fiddle with while buckling her into her car seat, next thing I know, phone flying through air, over my head toward concrete pavement. After daring myself to see how much damage there was I picked it up and switched it on and blessed the day I decided to spend an extra couple of pounds on this case. Case was £20 new iphone is £300, so the fact the case savedmy phone means it's gotta be worth £300, so I have saved £280 pounds. Alternativley don't give expensive things to young children, however near you are to them.

Attachments

• $IMG_0535.JPG
    $IMG_0535.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 745
any one know if the white iphone 4 will fit these since they are a bit thicker. I really want one just don't wanna spend the money if it will not fit

i like iphone 4 will fit these since they are a bit thicker. I really want one just don't wanna spend the money if it will not fit

any one know if the white iphone 4 will fit these since they are a bit thicker. I really want one just don't wanna spend the money if it will not fit

White Apple iPhone 4 review VS black Apple iPhone 4 this news will tell you that the white iphone 4 isn't thicker, your white iphone 4 of course can use this element vapor 4 case.

read that again 0.2mm thicker. we even placed the two next too each other and placed a straight edge across them and the white is definitely thicker. with no flex in the metal cases I'm thinking even only 0.2mm it will not fit right

so it does interfere with the signal?

Mine doesn't. However I'm using the Vapor Pro case on Verizon iPhone. So far I'm really liking the case. Its expensive but well worth it. I've had plenty of TPU cases, and they seem to develop issues over time.

This is the one I purchased:
API4-1112-KXX0-3T.jpg

Element vapor 4 is a great accessory,,,, bt found the problem of loosing signals,,,,,,,otherwise i loved the product ,,,,its really cool,,,,,

that case looks pretty good, if i was to ever buy one it would be this one

read that again 0.2mm thicker. we even placed the two next too each other and placed a straight edge across them and the white is definitely thicker. good post

Status
Not open for further replies.