What's new

Dreamboard won't open

n0m0n

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been trying to figure out why I cant seem to open Dreamboard.
Ive searched and nothing seems to answer my issue.

I have installed uninstalled and reinstalled but I get the same outcome.

When I tap on the Dreamboard icon it the home screens seems to expand slightly (the normal animation) like when I open other app's but it returns to the screens home page that I'm on.

Has anyone heard of an issue or a app that isn't playing friendly with Dreamboard?

I wanted to install a theme I paid for and well cant.

Thanks

What about winterboard? It can't support your theme? I don't use dream board, but the last time I check (6 months ago) it wasn't compatible with iOS 4.3

What about winterboard? It can't support your theme? I don't use dream board, but the last time I check (6 months ago) it wasn't compatible with iOS 4.3

Hmmm. Does it matter that Im on 4.2.8 (sn0wbreeze).
Also I don't think there's a winter board version for OS X Lion Ultimatum.

Something in interacting negatively but I can't find which app is the problem.

Thanks

Thanks

Yeah maybe it does matter that you are on iOS 4.2.8.
Where did you get the dreamboard from? From cydia? If so what is OS X Lion Ultimatum have to do with winterboard or dreamboard so far? Get winterboard from cydia, install it on your iPhone and respring, then install your theme on your iPhone via your computer or via cydia and use winterboard to apply the installed then on your phone.

Thanks

Yeah maybe it does matter that you are on iOS 4.2.8.
Where did you get the dreamboard from? From cydia? If so what is OS X Lion Ultimatum have to do with winterboard or dreamboard so far? Get winterboard from cydia, install it on your iPhone and respring, then install your theme on your iPhone via your computer or via cydia and use winterboard to apply the installed then on your phone.

I got Dreamboard from cydia.
I have had it working in the past.
The info in Cydia/Dreamboard says it should work on 4.2.8, and OS X Lion Ultimatum is a Dreamboard theme not a Winterboard theme.

Ok, if it works fine in the past, then either you have recently installed something from cydia which is conflicting with dreamboard or, the theme you have install is somehow not really compatible with dreamboard.

Ok, if it works fine in the past, then either you have recently installed something from cydia which is conflicting with dreamboard or, the theme you have install is somehow not really compatible with dreamboard.

Huh???
I started this post because there is some kind of conflict, and I hoping someone could direct me as to what to go after.
I reached out to the author of Dreamboard but like a lot of developers these days they take the $ and don't support.

Dream is a theme manager like Winter but a different format.
The theme in question IS a Dreamboard theme.
Take a look at it!

Not sure if this is relevant, but I couldn't open Dreamboard when in safe mode either.
Doesn't that eliminate tweaks?

Thanks

how do i make dreamboard work??? i click the dreamboard icon and the icons on the springboard disappears for a split second then reappears how do i fix the problem?

i wanna use dreamboard because the themes are apparently better and im tired of winterboard/summerboard

and how do i backup all my deb files and apps?

ipod touch 4g, 4.3.3, redsnow

how do i make dreamboard work??? i click the dreamboard icon and the icons on the springboard disappears for a split second then reappears how do i fix the problem?

i wanna use dreamboard because the themes are apparently better and im tired of winterboard/summerboard

and how do i backup all my deb files and apps?

ipod touch 4g, 4.3.3, redsnow

Dreamboard is messing up download it fro this repo moderated - no external links! - this repo promote priracy!

If its still crashing after that it's your ios.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found my problem to be that I had Dreamboard set as one of the apps on the SBSettings dock.
It would not open until I removed it form the dock and resprung and it was back on the springboard.

Dreamboard is messing up download it fro this repo moderated - no external links! - this repo promote priracy!

If its still crashing after that it's your ios.

hey can you email me the repo address? -*Please pm the user*

i have an untethered jailbroke itouch 4g 4.3.3, i use ifunbox and cyder 2 and recently i have been trying to figure out how to get dreamboard to work and why it wont work...
the problems i am having with dreamboard.
i get it all installed and respring it, then i click the DB icon then the springboard just dissapears for a split second and then reappears everything is fine then uninstall it again, then i found another dreamboard deb from *please don't post external links* i try to install this one it wouldnt install when i resprung so i unpacked it with ifile then using ifunbox i put all of the unpacked files in there corresponding places then i resprung and it loaded up but it was in safe mode this time (never did that before), so i had to delete it once more thru ifunbox and my itouch is working fine once more...
i dont get why and how a program cant just follow the code thats givin and work i just dont get it...
ive started thinking that it might my firmware,
i dont know if im wasting my time on something that dont work period or if its my ipod.
what are the problems and benefits with 4.3.5 and what will it prevent me from doing with cydia and other stuff that deals with jailbroken stuff, should i upgrade any way and just rejailbrake or should i just leave as is at 4.3.3