What's new

Dragonvale

Pls add me: yohokurama
Love this game and really need gems from you guys!
I'll send gems everyday:)

Please add me as a friend and send me gifts in Dragonvale and I will send some back my gamecenter username is:
sanchezie

Add me wborokid and gem me please i gem the people who usually gem me in that day. ***wborokid***

Send me a gem and i will advertise your name that day if you send me a gem!

I will advertise everyones names every FRIDAY.

Fame of 3
Raoooor
Noodledoggy
Toocool006

Dragonvale gem list

Arsenal11
Akatt25
Itsupastar
Millymadness
Djohn0416
Its-ali94
Malvok
Josephf89
Raiseof noobs
Spardorg
Troyvader
Zudweiser
Nachanok_1
kytekk
Raooor*
Tetsuocc
Kdude89
Arejster
Hpalms
Hyuna1992
Qpwoqp
Maba1288
Shinosuk
Harrykhalsa
Bizwiz83
Karlbanan84
Noodledoggy*
Beere se16xx
Astromaniac
Toocool006*
wilbie10
Finniganthesailor
Igorondir

Hi all. I'm on daily and would appreciate it if you would add me @ BleuetMyrtille through Games Center and send me gems, I need them so badly. I'll note it and be sure to send you too! Have fun and cheers XD

Pls add me: yohokurama
Love this game and really need gems from you guys!
I'll send gems everyday:)

Since each one is only limited to give out 3 gems, I am thinking of forming a circle of 4 friends, of which everyone can be guaranteed to receive 3 gems everyday. I am on the game everyday and will definitely give out 3 gems each day. If you can do the same job, pls pm me your name in the gamecenter. I will gather the first three replies and let each other know that we are in this gems-giving group :) Thanks! and have fun in your vale, everyone!

Hi add me andreiay, i'll give you gem daily if you give it too $$

Add me -xshadow
I'll try to return gems ASAP , thanks :D
Those who sent me gems n I have not sent back , will be written in my notes so I will keep track who has send gems to me ^ ^ when returned depends on whose gem I receive first