What's new

Dragonvale

Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<

BTW, i want to have a Frost Fire and Blue Fire dragons but i dont have enough gems to buy them... is there anyway to breed them? i mean, fire dragons are not compatible with Cold ones... :(

BTW, i want to have a Frost Fire and Blue Fire dragons but i dont have enough gems to buy them... is there anyway to breed them? i mean, fire dragons are not compatible with Cold ones... :(

All the dragons in Dragonvale can be bred. You are not forced to purchase any with gems unless you want to.

Have a look at the breeding guide on our sister forum, iPadForums.net, for details of how to get each dragon - http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonvale-forum/72339-dragonvale-all-one-breeding-guide.html

it won't allow me... stating that the dragons are not compatible... im on it right now... lemme check again....

wait! i've seen your link and it looks like you have all the possible breeds + hrs of incubation! NICE! *bookmarked* you're a genius! lol... im just overwhelmed... thanks!

going back... i've tried to breed frostfire so i need to breed cold + fire... but whenever i choose cold on the left side my fire dragon will be "unclickable"... :(

is it ok if i will choose cold + lava? i mean, lava = fire + earth.....

is it just me getting the:

sorry
this dragon is incompatible

message?

thanks for you help and for that AMAZING link.

oh wait... i apologize for posting too much on this thread but i want to make sure...

Frostfire = Cold + Fire Hybrid [12 hours]
  • Cold + Blazing
  • Cold + Firefly
  • Cold + Lava
  • Cold + Love
  • Cold + Scorch
Cold + Lava = frostfire?

also... bred between 7am & 7pm [48 hours] = timezone, pls?

I need help getting gems, send them and i will be sure to send back every day.

Gamecenter name is Blitzdbastard

Thanks!

tombawarrior, add me and i will get you gems. We need legit gem traders and you'll have enough to buy whatever you want in no time.