What's new

Downloading iOS 13 public beta

TheBigAndy

Reaction score
How do I go about downloading iOS 13 public beta to my iPhone 7?
I have tried to do it from Appleā€˜s website, but it just sits there and loads and loads and loads, but goes nowhere.
Thanks in advance.

As far as I remember, I also had problems getting the Beta profile to my devices. I think the site displayed something like ā€œnot eligibleā€ once. Iā€™ve logged out and in again, then tried the link once more, and it worked.
Thereā€™s no other way to download iOS 13 Public beta, you have to do it via Appleā€™s site:
Apple Beta Software Program

If youā€™re trying to download the beta shortly after itā€™s released youā€™ll find it can take quite a bit of time or it wonā€™t even start downloading. This is because the Apple public beta download site is being hammered by millions of users from around the world, all trying to download the beta at the same time.

Anyone that has loaded 13.1, have you noticed a lot of battery drain?? I seem to have a faster battery drain since the download. Maybe it will settle down after a day or two.

So far, for me, Siri, and voice to text seem very buggy.

Reactions: 933
I can honestly say I donā€™t use Siri or voice to text very often if at all. But I have noticed a spike in battery drainage. Maybe it will calm down after a little while.

Now that I have had it for a couple days, I am finding the same thing with battery

I've been running beta software on my iPhones since 2012 and have never had the battery drain issues reported by many users.