What's new

downgrading to ios 8.1

cyr3q

Reaction score
I have an iphone 6 64gb running ios 8.2 ,and while i was using itools to transfer song to my device I found a new feature in itools called firmware download I entered the model number then I picked ios 8.1 and it start downloading another feature called firmware flashing was also added so i was wondering if i managed to download ios 8.1 is possible to be flashed on iphone even if apple isn't signing them

is *it possible to be flashed on my iphone?

I have an iphone 6 64gb running ios 8.2 ,and while i was using itools to transfer song to my device I found a new feature in itools called firmware download I entered the model number then I picked ios 8.1 and it start downloading another feature called firmware flashing was also added so i was wondering if i managed to download ios 8.1 is possible to be flashed on iphone even if apple isn't signing them

is *it possible to be flashed on my iphone?
It's not possible by any means to downgrade to iOS 8.1 on your iPhone. Apple is no longer signing iOS 8.1 so any attempt to downgrade will fail.

There is no such thing as firmware flashing an unsigned version of iOS on your iPhone or any other iOS device.