What's new

Downgrading ios 6.1.3 to ios 6.1.2

aliaslol

Reaction score
I didn't upgrade to 6.1.3 from 6.1.2, rather from an even older ios. I used iSHSHit to save my SHSH blobs (the only existing one being for ios 4.1) and emailed them to myself. Am I able to downgrade to ios 4.1 using the SHSH blobs, then upgrade to ios 6.1.2?

I didn't upgrade to 6.1.3 from 6.1.2, rather from an even older ios. I used iSHSHit to save my SHSH blobs (the only existing one being for ios 4.1) and emailed them to myself. Am I able to downgrade to ios 4.1 using the SHSH blobs, then upgrade to ios 6.1.2?
Which iPhone do you have? The iPhone 4 can be downgraded if you have the blobs for the iOS version you wish to downgrade to. The iPhone 4S and above cannot be downgraded. In any case, you can't restore to an iOS version if you don't have blobs. If you don't have blobs for iOS 6.1.2 you can' true store to it.

Read this thread, it tells you exactly what can and can't be downgraded and upgraded, depending on which phone you have. http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...restore-my-iphone-x-xs-ios-x-x-x-y-y-y-56320/