What's new

Don't spend your $$$ on Findmyiphone app

Tricon7

Reaction score
The Find My iPhone app has to be synced with Mobile Me, and this Apple program is no longer taking new subscribers - relegating the Find My iPhone app to uselessness. So don't spend your money on it, or it'll be wasted.

Apple - MobileMe

1st, find my iPhone is free for iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th gen, and iPad 2. 2nd, find my iPhone just needs your apple ID to set it up. You don't even need a MobileMe account. Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

1st, find my iPhone is free for iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th gen, and iPad 2. 2nd, find my iPhone just needs your apple ID to set it up. You don't even need a MobileMe account. Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

I believe he doesn't :) but since you've expained thing clearly, now he knows.

Wow.

A bit of advice here...don't pursue a career as a diplomat. When you think you're right, you beat someone over the head with it. Try using a little tact next time.

Find my iPhone is a must have if it gets stollen or you cant find it u can wipe the iOS out great stuff!

I like the idea of being able to send a messsage pleading for your phone back !

So, recently, I was at Chick-fila and long story short, the manager threw my Iphone away. After about 10 minutes, I realized my phone was gone and went on a search for it. He realized what he did and offered me his Ipad and I pulled up the www.me.com site and found my phone (in theory). I immediately locked my phone so that if I didn't find it it would be non-accessible. After about an hour of digging through random trash, I threw in the towel, much to my dismay. After a quick call into the main headquarters of Chick-fila, I logged back into me.com and wiped my phone, although by this time the trash had been mistakenly taken to the main trash area and could not receive the signal because I never once got a email confirmation that it had been wiped clean as I did when I locked it. The owner of the store bought me a new phone the next day! I have mixed reviews about the Find my Iphone. It worked for the lock but signal attenuation didn't allow the wipe. Oh well, I got a new phone!

Wow.

A bit of advice here...don't pursue a career as a diplomat. When you think you're right, you beat someone over the head with it. Try using a little tact next time.

Come on man, it wasn't that bad. I have thought about giving up my job in corporate America And going into politics :)

Are you saying the the Mobile Me thing is no longer in service?
I tried to do the quote, but it wouldn't let me post because the quote had a link.